Is Prophet Dr OWOUR FAKE and a LIAR?
2013-10-31: For the first time KTN’s Jeff Koinange hosted prophet Dr. Owour in his show JKL to answer to many controversies surrounding his ministry.
Owour however gave Jeff a hard time because he did not answer any question directly. When he was asked whether he supports the clergy been armed, he said the Lord shall protect while he is the most guarded pastor in Kenya.
He further praised himself for always predicting things and praying against tragedies from happening in Kenya. This did not go down well with Kenyans who now see him as a fake prophet.
Below are some comments pulled from Twitter:
- @Andambs: We kenyans are protected by the Lord God bt 4 Dr. Awour his god can't #chase cars/Exservicemn/bulletprfcars/guns na ako na wafuasi pia
- @bonifacemwangi: No offense to those who believe in Prophet Owour but he is not answering questions. He is just saying revival,repent blah,blah
- @AntiBigwig: Prophet Owuor has more security guards than a Kenyan governor! It seems his god doesn't provide security!
- @RobertAlai: This guy is more evil than any pastor around. I can't trust him with my faith.
- @OBURACD: One thing ive always known about Owuor is that his prophecies always occur after the event he so called prophesised heeheehee
- @DennisOrangi: the guy is a very big liar, a prophet of doom #JKL he's against other pastors getting AK47s when he has 100s of bodyguards!
- @RobertAlai: Owuor claim that he stopped PEV from recurring. This guy is giving himself too much credit. Adanganye mafala. Nyoa ndevu kwanza.
- @edreezybaybz: #JKL i dnt biliv this guy one bit..Lord forgive mi if im wrong but this guy is a prophet of doom..
- @aluoraokot: Somebody need to inform him we are warned in the book of #proverbs to avoid self praise
- @RobertAlai: The Lord should shave your beard also. And why is it that whenever you are in town, we must have an accident?
- Hits: 2790